Are you suffering from allergy or having sleepless nights? While they may be difficult to spot, there could be up to two million dust mites sharing your bed with you.
Our latest technology method steam cleaning of mattress is a hassle free onsite cleaning that save your time and it is affordable.
How frequently should your mattress be cleaned? Experts share that one to two times a year is ideal.
- First we apply sanitization to kill germs, bacteria and dust mites.
- Second step using latest technology steam extraction powerful vacuum cleaner to clean all sides of the mattress – you could see the water in the vacuum cleaner getting darker as it sucked up the dirts, dust and dust mites. We steam the mattress thoroughly, especially along the rims and corners; they also flipped the mattress over and cleaned the bottom and sides.
Result: The mattress will look refreshed and the anti-mite solution left a subtle pleasant scent and it doesn’t linger. While the mattress was slightly damp, and they advised me to dry it under a fan for about an hour or two.
**Do not get cheated with cheap and using low technology cleaning for mattress. Insist on using the real Steam Cleaning machine (imported) as per our photo above. You can also Google search the technology for mattress cleaning and we are using the same machine and methods.
- We shed 10,000 million scales of bacteria laden skin each day. Most of that ends up in our mattresses.
- Dust mites produce 200 times its body weight in excrement during their normal life span.
- Dust mites feast for up to 170 days on our shed skin.
- Dust mites spread rapidly. A female dust mite lays 300 eggs.
- They can live without food for up to a year.